How Does TRIP Work?
Savings Every Time!
Use gift cards to do your everyday shopping and save money on tuition, fees or help your favorite organization reach their project goals with your tax-deductible donation of TRIP credits!!!!
Purchase gift cards through the TRIP program and redeem these gift cards when doing your regular shopping for groceries, gas, clothing, etc.
Each gift card contains a percentage rebate indicated on the order form. Depending on your organization’s program the participant will receive up to 75% of the total rebate, the remaining 25% goes to the overhead of the program. For those organizations that keep a % of the rebate the donation amount is tax-deductible!!
With each gift card purchased credits build in your TRIP account. These credits are then applied to your tuition account, fee account or organization’s project account.
Turn Rebates Into Money!
Million Dollar Savings
TRIP has the ability to purchase gift cards in bulk and then turn the rebates into tax-free $$$$ in the form of credits that are directed to whatever the non-profit organization specifies!!! In less than three months since the launch of the new online system over $21,000 in savings has been realized! Within the first 6 years that TRIP Consultants LLC was in business, families saved over a million dollars!!!!
Now it's easier than ever to place your TRIP orders! Until we are fully converted to the new online system we will continue to process orders on Wednesday's with pick-up per your normal organization's schedule. In January we will shorten the turn-around window and announce a fabulous bonus!!
Ready to Get Started?
You can start saving money today!Register for free online and start earning credits immediately! Click the button below and signup for the TRIP program. You'll be amazed how fast credits add up when you buy gift cards and E*Certificates for stores and restaurants you already use.
Have questions? We're happy to help. Give us a call or send us an email for more information or assistance.